[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E34 buying

Dear all enthusiatics,
	A friend of mine is considering to buy the used 525i automatic
right now. I would like to ask for the opinion from anyone on the
list to support the purchasing. Also, I'm sure that the opinion from E34
owner must be very important for purchasing.
	The bimmer that he's looking comes with following details.
- - 1989 525i Alpine white
- - 68k miles
- - Automatic
- - Asking $14,800
- - Chrome wheels(we need to take them off for sure)
	Every comments, recommendations and observations are welcomed.
Thank you in advanced.

- --
CyberPOP.,,,                                       \|/
| '96 318is-ASC+T <E36-M42>                                      |
| K&N, BBS RX18-225/40, H&R Sport thread, all clear lights       |
| Sebring Exhaust, Dual Pyron sportmirror                        |
| c641625@domain.elided | http://www.missouri.edu/~c641625 |
                                                    []    []