[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW Parts Website Address

It was brought to our attention that our signature on our server address had
sent errored messages. To clarify The largest BMW Parts Website in
Cyberspace is located at

                        Http://dm.home.ml.org

Over 30 pages of Great BMW Parts Hot Deals, Tech Tips, Kool BMW Links,
Monthly Specials,
Shop Manuals, Pictures, and Feature storys. Come take a look & subscribe to
our "Hot Deals & Tech-Tip" Newsletter.

Also our TOLLFREE # was errored......CALL 1-800-203-2071 or a NEW line
1-800-590-7770

We just passed the 2000 customer mark. THANKS for your support !!!!

Rodd Sidney                  BMW Dealer Marketing Web Page
bmwrodd@domain.elided     http://DM.home.ml.org
               Orderline 1-800-203-2071