[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

1997 528i: clock functions

Is there anyone out there who can tell me about the clock functions that
are supposed to be available in the 1997 528i?  Shortly after taking
ownership of a new 528i, I became aware that setting the time was the only
available clock function in this particular car.  The owner's manual and
the informational audio tape about the 528i suggest that other functions
should be available including date, 12/24 hr, stop watch, timer and vent
functions, none of which come up when I activate the clock mode button.  I
would like to find out from other owners what clock functions are available
on their 1997 528s.  I have tried the usual route of asking the sales
people and technical people where I purchased the car, but so far their
response has been that they don't know because of limited experience with
the new 528i.  I would greatly appreciate any clues that anyone out there
can give me.

Thanks,
Gary Baumbach
Iowa City, IA