[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Rough Idle

I recently purchased an 88 735i w/ 60k miles from the original owner.  The
car still
looks new if that is possible.  I have been driving a BRG miata for the last
five years and amazed at the drive quality (and "fun factor") of such a big
car.  I do have a couple of issues that I'm sure have been beat to death -
though I'm unable able to locate them in the FAQ.
1.  The car idles rough-I'm thinking O2 sensor, idle control sensor, or fuel
injectors
2.  Radio has terrible reception and WHERE is the antennae?? - are there any
solutions to this and any suggestions for a stereo upgrade that matches the
lighting of the car??
3.  Any good sources for replacement floor mats, etc...?
4.  Power windows squeaking on the way down
I would greatly appreciate any help or pointers to old discussions.......

Bill