[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

??? E36 Front Spoilers ???

Dear Lady and Gentleman on the list,

	I'm considering to replace my "front spoiler" of my '96-E36.  As
far as I concerned, the "front spoiler" alternatives that I would go are
:
	1. Racing Dynamics $300.00(not including s/h and installtion)
	2. AC-Schintzer    $320.00(not including s/h and installtion)
	3. M3 Style        $500.00(not including s/h and installtion)
	4. M-Technik       $500.00(not including s/h and installtion)
	Also, I'm considering to go for only the "front-lip spoiler" if
there are any proper reasons. The  alternatives for "front-lip spoiler"
are:
	1. Racing Dynamics $200.00(not including s/h and installtion)
	2. AC-Schintzer    $220.00(not including s/h and installtion)
	I understand that the "front spoiler" or "front-lip spoiler"
requires painting and installation.

	Based on all of my alternatives, I would like to ask for
recommendations or suggestions from  Lady and Gentleman on the lists
because I'm not familiar with BMW as all of you are. In addition, if
someone on the list has any experience for "frontspoiler" or "front-lip
spoiler", your suggestions will be very necessary.

	Here are my questions:
	1) How much for painting and installation for "front spoiler" or
"front-lip spoiler", approximately?
	2) Is is difficult if I would go to install the "front spoiler"
or "front-lip spoiler" by myself? If so, how?
	3) Any comments about my above criteria? or do you have any
other alternatives for "front spoiler" or "front-lip spoiler"?
	4) Any comments about "front spoiler" and "front-lip spoiler"?
	I'll appreciate any other recommendations, suggestions or
observations. Hope to hear from you soon and Thank you very much in
advanced.

Your Sincerely,
- --
CyberPOP.,,,                                       \|/
| '96 318is-ASC+T <E36-M42>                                      |
| K&N, BBS RX18-225/40, H&R Sport thread, all clear lights       |
| Sebring Exhaust                                                |
| c641625@domain.elided | http://www.missouri.edu/~c641625 |
                                                    []    []