[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A4 vs a BMW!!!!

Think of the resale value, and about the prestige factor that you drive
one of the finest automobiles in the world.  When someone asks you what
kind of car you drive you can proudly say "I drive a BMW."

Every Audi I have been in has been buzzy in terms of interior noise.
Maybe the A4 has more insulation and such, but the 328 is quiet (except
when you really step on it which sounds really good.)

"The ultimate driving machine" isn't just a cute slogan someone made up,
it is a reality.

My roommate has a 328is and it is sweet.  I have an 88 528e and I love
it.  Quiet, comfy and it looks very handsome and respectable even today.
He too looked hard at the A4, and for many weeks. But after taking the
328is onto the test track the dealer had, he immediately bought his BMW.

Goodluck, and by the BMW.

ds