[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mud Flaps for 328is

>Hello all. Has anyone had any experience with installing mud flaps on a
>328is? Is it possible to do it myself (if so, how?) or would I be better
>off to have them professionally installed? Any experiences/comments? TIA
>for any responses.
>
>J.P.
>Pittsburgh, PA
>'96 328is

JP -

I put mud flaps on the rear of my E36 M3 and it was pretty easy.  It
only takes an hour or two.  Remove the wheels and they're much easier
to put on.  I got mine at the BMW dealer and they're not too
obnoxious.  I hated to have to put them on the M3 but my 1/2 mile of
dirt road was covering the rear of the car with mud in the winter.  The
flaps help that problem alot.  Keep in mind that once you put them on
they are almost permanent... they come with some crimp-on type clips
that would be very hard to get off.  I'm pretty sure they'll fit on a
328; I know that the ones I got were really intended for a 325 and they
fit perfect.

- -- good luck,

Bob
'95 M3