[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Mud Flaps for 328is

On Mon, 9 Sep 1996, Jean-Paul Y Lie  wrote:
>Hello all. Has anyone had any experience with installing mud flaps on a
>328is? Is it possible to do it myself (if so, how?)

Yes you can do it, that's if you re talking of original BMW splashguards. No
drilling is required and they come with detailed instructions.

Make sure to remove the wheels and start on the side, if I remember
correctly it is the passenger's, that the instructions recommend. This way
you'll avoid any confusion from mirror-imaging, and once you done you'' know
how to do the other side.

They are great help to keep the bottom clean!

cheers,

                Miro STROMAR, Calgary, Alberta CANADA
                         BMW CCA 132434
                             ______
'95 318i    Montrealblau   o/______\o   e-mail crestest@domain.elided
'73 2002tii Baikalblau     (Oo=00=oO)   Phone 403.253.5695
                            U*----*U