[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW 735i

Hello, I am new to this newsgroup.  I am considering buying a 1989 735i.
This car is for sale by a private party and I am going to take a look at it
tomorrow.  The info that I have on this car at this point is: 98,000 miles,
white, blue leather interior, CD player, well maintained, garaged, 2nd
owner, exceptional condition.
The original owner leased the car for two years and the present owner
bought it at 30,000 miles.  He is asking $12,500.

Is there any problems or recalls that I should be aware of for this car?
Any suggestions as to what to look for would be greatly appreciated!  How
does the asking price for this car sound with 98,000 miles?

If you have purchased a used 1987-1989 735i, I am interested in any
experiences that you could share about the car.

Thanks!

Phil C.

philipc@domain.elided