[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A/C

Stick with the freon unit.  The new "environmentally safe" stuff they
using is actually more harmful to the atmosphere and doesn't cool nearly
as well and freon.  My friends with new cars have pathetic air
conditioners.

I have an 88 528e and think the cooling system is pretty weak (even with
a full freon charge), so I wouldn't want to throw in that new system.
Just remember to use the A/C all year round in order to keep the seals
from drying up and cracking, thus losing the freon.  It only has to run
a few minutes per week to keep it up and running.

Keep cool.

ds