From: milos@domain.elided (Milos Klacko)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1996 18:30:32 -0700
Subject: E-36 CARBON FIBER  Glove box trim

FOR SALE: Glove box trim made from a real CARBON FIBER
          for any E-36 (3 series) 1994 and up. (sorry, I don't
          think it fits 3 series 92 and 93).I believe that
          1994 is when BMW started to make a trim that
          pops-off and can be replaced by a piece made
          from wood or carbon (similar to M3 lightweight)

Introductory price:   $ 28.00 + $2 S&H. (will be advertised
in Sept. or Oct. Roundel with possible price increase)

This is the real thing!...not just "carbon fiber look" decal
imitation offered by others.(Consists of: backing plate,
real CARBON FIBER which is covered with 2mm clear polished epoxy
creating nice rounded edges - about 7mm total thickness)
Approximate size: 265 x 39 x 7 mm (fits right in, no drilling
required, reversible to stock in minutes)
JUST THIS ONE PIECE WILL GIVE YOUR INTERIOR TOTALLY NEW LOOK.
At this price... it is a bargain.
In order to avoid endless E-mail correspondence I tried to
describe it the best I could.If you are interested please
send your check or money order to this address:

                        Milos Klacko (I am BMW CCA Member)
                        782 Cherrybrooke Ct.
                        Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
Thank you.