[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<02> FS:'02 Schnitzer 16v cyl head

I am posting this for the benefit of my Net-impaired mechanic. Please
contact him directly.

For Sale: *New* 2002 Schnitzer 16 valve cylinder head. Price includes all
parts needed to assemble - cams, Weber intake manifold, exhaust plate,
plus spares. $4500.00/obo

Contact David Nikolas at Nikolas Motorsport. Ph# 810-728-5844

Rumor has it that there are only 3 of these heads in the USA. David
states that an engine built with this head should be capable of 275-300
HP!

Also, I should note that Nikolas Motorsports has a lot of experience
building high performance 4 cyl engines and is very familiar with setting
up super- and turbocharged BMW engines.

John Darwak
'85 325e/i