[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Cosmetic Parts

9/9/96
To bmw-digest@domain.elided, Rodd Sidney <bmwrodd@domain.elided>

Hey There!    Do you where I can get cosmetic parts for my
car?  I have a Bavarian Autosport catalog, but I think some
of the items are a little spendy.  I am looking for, in
particular,  BMW customized floor mats ($99.95), a sunroof
wind deflector which comes with a flap to let air flow into
the car if wanted ($59.95), and possibly a leather steering
wheel cover ($24.95).  These prices are from the catalog I
have.  And does anyone have any suggestions on the wind
deflector option?  I have heard that if you do decide to put
one on, it is good to keep it on for good.  They tend to
leave a nasty mark on the top of the car. Is this true?  TIA
for any suggestions or help!

Raj
'92 318is, Dinan chip and exhaust