[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

M3 vs 328

I'll give my 0.02 here.  If you really enjoy driving, I think you
should opt for the M3.  If, however, you are not really interested
in cars and performance driving, you may be happier with the 328.
It is cheaper and a bit more comfortable.  However, IMHO, the cost
of the 328 is a bit high for the performance it returns, whereas
the M3 doesn't have to make any excuses, and is probabley a better
value.
WRT your Q on the number of used M3s 1-2 years old, I believe it
is because the resale value of the cars have been so high, many
people are "cashing in" after a couple of years of ownership.
For example, it is realistic that I could sell my 95 M3 for only
1-3K less than I paid for it 2yrs ago....so the temptation is large, but
I, for one, am remaining faithful.
- -Roger
RogRacer@domain.elided
rgraves@domain.elided