[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<Dent Remover> with Dent Wizard

      I've just had 2 dents fixed on my '90 E34 by Dent Wizard, and I'm
     very happy with the quality work that they've done, my wife coudn't
     tell where the dents used to be.  It took about 20 minutes to fix each
     dent on the door,  the standard cost is $129 per panel, up to 4
     dents/panel.
           The process that they use is called "Paintless Dent Remove",
     they didn't even need to remove the inside door panel to fix the
     dents.
          I recommend this business to anyone who's looking for dent
     removing shops. Their nationwide phone # is 1800-336-8949.

          I have no affiliations with Dent Wizard, I'm just a satisfied
     customer.

          Tan Nguyen
          '90 E34 without dents