[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

3.0s and Roundels

From:	NAME: Thomas L Pappenhagen
	FUNC: CR&D
	TEL: (609) 540-3613                   <PAPPENTL AT A1 AT JLCL01>
To:	"BMW-DIGEST@domain.elided"@ESDS01@MRGATE

in rummaging through my old magazines tonight i discovered two
things:

1)  i seem to have all but the first roundel, vol 1 no 1.  if
someone has one or could provide me a copy i would appreciate it.

2)  i discovered a bmw factory sales folder (3 32 08 005 2) on
the bavaria 3.0S, circa 1974 (? - car has the us big bumpers) .
it's multi paged, with foldouts on the car, engine, dash etc and
an exploded view of the car.  i would like to trade this for
similar factory literature on 2002's or e12 5-series if anyones
interested.

also i discovered an official behr instruction sheet with my
"new" tii, are these comman?

...tom

pappentl@domain.elided