[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Jeff

Thank you Jeff. I respect who you are and what you do. I may be at odds
with you from time to time but we can respect each other and rise to the
challenge. I don't think you or your mates can detect/catch me. Gonna do
a rocket, big smile, ride down the Alcan in 2 weeks all the way to San
Diego . Alert you buddies and lets see. White 91 BMW 325iX. Cruising at
85mph.Occasional spurts to 115 when the mood strikes me. All electronics
on board. And a little stealth stuff to boot.
Unless some one "has to have" this puppy before I leave.
Bob Dillon
'91 325iX
For sale
907-562-1669