[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V5 #195

        I was wondering if you my fellow Z3 owners could e-mail me with what
you are averaging with respect to mileage. I have read several magazine
tests which all say that they have averaged 28-31 miles to the gallon while
I have barely been able to muster 21 through manly highway travel. On
another subject my dealer has advised to obey the 1400 mile break-in periode
and I have yet my service indicator has remained the same since the day I
picked the car up. Only one light is out and this is after almost 2600 miles
of driving. This is my first BMW so This may be normal for this make of
automobile but in my past experience I hae had to change the oil after the
break-in periode. Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated.