[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Spring and Shock for E36?

Dear all,
	I'm considering to replace the stock spring to be H&R or Eibach
soon, to lower my car. However, I'm not quite sure that "do I need to
replace shock too?". The part suppliers said that the BMW-OEM-shock can
support when I replace the spring to be lower and harder.
	Please give me any advice, suggestion or recommendation. Thank
you very much in advanced.
- --
CyberPOP.,,,                                       \|/
| '96 318is-ASC+T <E36-M42(1.9)> Arctic Silver                   |
| K&N, BBS RX18"-225/40, all clear light                         |
| c641625@domain.elided | http://www.missouri.edu/~c641625 |
                                                    []    []