[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

AutoLoc is back and updated!

I would to Thank you for your patience durring my move this summer. I just
moved into a new warehouse in Chicago and it took them 2 weeks to hook up my
phone lines. Until then all my calls were routed to my answering machine
(1257). I am know up and runnig so if you have any questions or need some
tech support please feel free to call me 800-873-4038.
Also I will be make a E21 Web page that will cover everything you could do to
an E21 and more! So if you have any pictures, ideas, or just thoughts please
contactme with them!

Tell then Andrew :)