[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<Cops, tickets and other scum> Not BMW related, just general rants.

Way to go Davor !  I am in a similar situation to yours.  I am also European and
I too like to punch it.  At the same time I am very safe and don't do stupid
stuff.  I live in Fairfax VA, so I know what you mean about VA cops.  I am also
polite to the cops whenever I have a displeasure of dealing with them.  It's
plain stupid to piss off a mad jerk who has the legal power to shoot you on
sight, and then has the means to justify it so he'll get a medal for a job well
done.  Anyway, It's sad that the f****** cops are showing their ugly faces even
here on the digest.  It's not enough I have to freak out on the road looking
around like crazy every time I drive, for some a**hole hiding in the bushes.
Now, I have to listen to their idiotic excuses for lack of thinking here where
It seemed no cop BS was involved.  Oh well, I guess it's a free world, so I'll
take it as a "feature" rather than a fault.  Fortunately the "Einsteins" in the
Police Departments haven't figured out yet how to effectively track and charge
for excessively fast (over 2400bps) Internet traffic.  You know, I am actually
less safe driving with my head continually spinning around in a panic and trying
to see if the license plate on the white Crown Victoria three cars in front of
me is local or out of state.  Or, if the lights two cars behind me belong to
Chevy Caprice (brrr ... what an ugly car), instead of paying attention to my
close surroundings and making sure no Volvos or Buicks filled with half blind
grandmommies are cutting me off or swerving in and out (the morons of course
don't treat that as a traffic infraction).

	Anyway, sorry for the space, not like my rantings are going to influence
IQ's of our "beloved" traffic enforcers (f****** a**holes @#$%!!!) and/or the
injustice system they work for.  I just had to let it go.  Whenever I see a cop
I can barely control myself, and reading attempts of one trying to actually
justify the bulshit just set me off !

Chris