[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Question: cigarette lighter socket

I am facing a problem and hope someone can help me out.
on my 328is, the cigarette lighter power won't go OFF after I turn off
the engine.  (Unlike most Japanese and American car, it will automatic
turn off when you turn off the engine)
Is there anyway I can change the way it is? I want the cigarette lighter
power to be OFF after I turn off the engine.  Because I am using a
cellular phone adapter, the power won't go off after I turn off the
engine, and the batterie is keep charging unless I pull out the adapter
from the cigarette lighter socket.
Please E-mail me.
Thanks
Aaron

Aaron Liu                                                         1996
328is, Arctic Silver.
North Seattle Community College              Sports Package, ASC+T, M3
body kit.
E-Mail: aaronliu@domain.elided                          License Plate# A-L-168