[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Repco brake pads

> Don says that he has used Repco pads with great success. Repco pads come in
> 2 versions:
>
>  "Metal masters"  and  "Deluxe"
>
> I, for one, would like to know which ones he is referring to.

To tell you the truth, I'm not sure.  I've always bought them
from Mesa Performance (my local supplier).  It's been several
years since I replaced a set and I don't have the box that they
came in any more.

If I were to guess, I would say I have probably been using the
"Deluxe" pads.  It is my understanding that the "Metal masters"
are designed more for racing than street use.  I'll call Mesa
today and try to find out which set I have been using and post
the result.

Don Mies