[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Schroth Shoulder Belt mounts

Don, I just put in a set of Schroth autocontrol belts in the M5, where I used
the C, rear passenger shoulder harness location, to attach the single tail
harness.  I considered using the D location, but for my purposes, I still may
carry rear seat passengers and the Schroth inertia reel would take up a lot of
the rear seat room.
	The plastic covers that I had to remove were of a snap on over the bolt
head and slide off the metal bracket variety.
	If this is your first experience with these belts, you will be VERY happy
with them!  My 911 has Schroth 4 point harness settup.  You really feel secure
in the seat, not like using these head decapitating stock shoulder belts.  I did
find that the shoulder belt pads were a nice addition.  The adjusting grips,
plastic pins that fit in the ends of the belts make it easier to pull on and
adjust the belt length.  Best of luck!

Regards,
Joe Fahy
'88 ///M5