[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tickets, Officers lying

	I've been following this thread for a few days and need to add a
couple of comments.   First, I worked as a civilian employ of a police
department for two years.  As an employee I got to know about 20 officers
quite well and felt that all of them were quite honest.   Officers are
like people in any profession, they very a great deal.  Second,
concerning officers targeting BMW's.   I have been pulled over several
times in my BMW and let go.   Last time I got pulled over I got a ticket
(right on a supposed red; it's being litigated); the time before I was
doing 80 in a 55 and let go.  I don't believe they target BMW's more than
any other sports sedan (Mercedes, Audi, Nissians, etc).

Cary McReynolds
82 320tii