[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E36 Tires (Have Rec's, want rec's)

Greetings,

Hope this isn't another 'beaten to death' topic, but I was wondering
what tires people have had good experiences with for the E36's?
For summer tires, the Dunlop D40M2 and Pirelli P6000 seem to be good
choices.  (According the Tire Rack, the Dunlop is the better performer
but the Pirelli has better ride quality).  Someone I met over the weekend
also owned the Dunlops and was pretty happy with them.  For all seson,
I was given a recommendation for the Bridgestone Potenza RE930,
which was supposed to have good handling/noise/ride quality. And
for $65 a pop , not bad relatively speaking (compared to $100 a pop
for the others).  Anyone have any recommendations they would like
to share?

BTW, for E30 owners, Dunlop *just* came out with 195/65 D60A2 tires.
They're only $52 each, so that's a pretty good deal if anyone
is looking for an all season tire for that car.

- -Ka Kau