[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: speeding tickets

All this talk of corrupt cops have me thinking about my last ticket...
I was getting out of a curve and was acclerating, which the M3 does quite
well...well the speed limit was 45 and I am sure I did not pass the speed
limit...I was acclerating towards 45...this cop comming from the opposite
direction pulls me over because of the sound of the accleration and
tells me that I was speeding...I ofcourse had my trusty Valentine 1 turned
on...so I tell the cop, my radar detector did not go off...and he says
tuff luck...then I look behind at the the cops car and I did not see a
radar in his car...man was I pissed now...so I tell him that he does not
even have a radar, how can you ticket me for speeding? so, now...he takes
my license and insurance and does some checking and ofcourse does not
find any bad record...and he sits there and thinks for a while and then
he comes back and says...do you have a front license plate? ofcourse I did
not have one,...so he writes me a ticket for no front license plate...man
was I furious...he stops me for speeding and when he realized that he
could not ticket me for speeding, he writes me a ticket for no front
license plate...and this darn ticket cost me $80 bucks. From this point on
I have a very bad opinion of cops and don't trust them one bit....I used
to have a very high regard for cops...no more...now i know why they get
shot so often.