[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V5 #177

Hi,

I lived in Connecticut during the time when use of a radar detector
was illegal (1986-1994?).  I had 2 different Bel Remotes the later
being the stealth version and NEVER had a problem. Got a ticket
once in MA but there were no other cars around and I was doing
75 mph and not paying attention AND the cop had instant on. One
ticket in 5 years and the radar detector never discovered is well
worth the investment IMHO.

By the way the current Bel remote I have is a stealth (not detectable
with radar detector detectors).

Regards,

Kim Watters
E34/'95/530i/5-speed Bel Remote STiR