[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: mail order

Peter Bolmida <pbolmida@domain.elided> writes:
>Has anyone ordered from Dealer Marketing in El Paso Tx.?
>They have a web page and the prices are very good. Did you receive
>your parts in a reasonable time frame. Quality?
>
>I have always ordered from Imparts and I like their service , etc.
>
>Also, Does Dealer Marketing have any hidden costs, handling charges,
>inflated air freight,...

I've made a few orders from Rodd Sidney at Dealer Marketing and have
had no troubles or hidden costs.

I once ordered a wall clock and it was broken when I received it.  Rodd
mailed out a new one and had UPS pick up my old one at my house.  I didn't
even have to drive anywhere to mail back the broken clock.

        Hope this helps,
           Larry.
Lawrence R. Schwarcz, Software Design Engr/NCD      Internet:  lrs@domain.elided
Hewlett Packard Company                               Direct:  (408) 447-2543
19420 Homestead Road MS 43LN                            Main:  (408) 447-2000
Cupertino, CA 95014                                      Fax:  (408) 447-2264
Internal-only WWW: http://hpisrhw.cup.hp.com/~lrs/homepage.html
O-
             Copywight (c) 1996 Elmer Fudd.  All wights wesewved.