[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW dealers in Ft. Myers area

Lou, Freeland BMW is on Rt 41 in greater Fft. Myers (I do not know of any
dealer in Bonita Springs) Ft. Myers CITY is really quite small - many places
in Lee county have a Ft. Myers address even though they are not technically
in the city. The mechanic at Freeland that I have dealt with appears to be
very knowledgeable and honest. As usual, the service writers are weak on
technical knowledge. They let me converse freely with the mechanic. There is
an independent garage called Hunt Automotive that works mainly on Porsche,
Mercedes, Jag, Rolls and BMW - a lot of people like him BUT after he pulled
a real boner on my wife's Nissan 300ZX and would not stand behind the $500
job he had done, I can not recommend him.

Email me after you get to this area - I live in Punta Gorda, about 25 miles
north of Ft. Myers.

Gwynne Spencer (male)           '94 530I