[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: mail order

>Has anyone ordered from Dealer Marketing in El Paso Tx.?
>They have a web page and the prices are very good. Did you receive
>your parts in a reasonable time frame. Quality?

I ordered an Electrical Troubleshooting Manual from them.
It arrived on time with no unexpected charges.
They also sent a BMW parts manual for free.

They seem to be friendly and knowledgable. I haven't
ordered anything expensive or difficult to get so this
wasn't a true test.

Michael Thompson     E-Mail     m_thompson@domain.elided
Schroff, Inc.        Phone      401-732-3770
Warwick, RI 02886    FAX        401-739-7599
                     WWW Page   http://www.schroffus.com