[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 97 M Roadster

        Reply to:   RE> 97 M Roadster

Paul:
Watch it. They're baiting you. I've found many different prices around the bay
area, and a lot of misinformation. I found the dealer in Sunnyvale to be very
misinformed about a lot of upcoming bimmer products, especially the M3. They
tried to tell me it was a total redesign....hogwash. After I sent them an
e-mail from a British magazine that said the redesign was due in '98, not '97,
they still didn't change the story. So I changed dealers. It should be obvious
that if they don't know a thing about a car but are willing to take your
money, then that's all they want...your money.
BTW, you won't get the 3.2L Z3 until '98 in the USA. The 2.8L will be avail in
 '97....maybe. Note that there is a lot of Euro-spec information that gets
turned into USA-spec info by wishful thinkers.

Now if they only offered a 6-speed for the '97 M3.....mmmmmmmmmm.
Jay