[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

VeeDub to Bimmer??

Hello list,

Since I'm new here I'd thought I'd introduce myself.  I currently drive
an '87 16 valve Scirocco, my first German car.  I've driven it for 3
over years and while I love it (it goes like hell), I'm looking to move
on to a car with more room, more sophistication, and a little more
performance.

I'm considering a late '80s early '90s 325is.  On paper, this car fits
the bill.  I'm interested in what current owners of this car think about
it.  It's faults and strengths, and what I should pay for one.

I'm not seeking sellers, just trying to come to an understanding on what
to expect from this car.

If you don't want to fill the digest you can e-mail me directly.

Hey Art Campbell, great signature!

Rob T,
Brooklyn NY  <======== With off-street parking!