[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

525I door panel.633CSI trailer hitch

I have a 1991 525I with about 35,000 miles on it.  The black vinyl on the
left rear door is coming unglued from the armrest and above.  I had a
local upholstry shop reglue it but it has come loose again.  I checked
with Hendrick BMW--new one about $465.00.  Anyone know of a more
reasonable source?  Any reliable salvage business that specializes in
BMW?  My interior is black.  Is this a common problem?

I also have a 1983 633CSI.  Does anyone have a trailer hitch for this?  I
know, not a good idea, but I will only occasionally pull a light trailer
with a light load around town.  Thanks!

Bob
1991 525I
1983 633CSI