[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<2002> '76 Exhaust Manifold for Calif Emissions

Can somebody tell me whether CA emiisions required a different exhaust manifold
for the '76 2002 than other '76 for other states.  I have an exhaust manifold
from a '76 that another Digester might be able to use.....mine has a large
threaded opening at the front of the main runner and smaller threaded
openings at the top middle and rear of the mai n runner that are plugged with
hex plugs.

Would appreciate any definitive id of the correct '76 exhaust manifold..
the donor vehicle was a New England '76 2002

Than ks for the help...

Jonathan