From: John Roush <jroush@domain.elided>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 16:32:25 GMT
Subject: RE: <e28> a/c problem

It sounds/appears that your evaporator is freezing over.  Probably from an
expansion valve which lets the unit run below 32 degrees.  Possibly, you
could set the controls for less cooling and get more time before the total
freezing occurs.  Otherwise, if that is the real problem, it is an expensive
cure.