[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

sources for M3 shoppers

Hello E30 M3 enthusiasts:

Now that I got the wife interested in BMWs(thanks in large part to
BMWFest in Monterey), I have begun my quest to find the right E30
M3 for us. The wife wants it in Henna Red. I believe that's the
brighter one, right? I like it in black, but since our 535i is black,
she's got dibs. I thought I had seen an email on the digest about the
Hennas were only made during 1988. Is this true? Other than the mileage,
price, condition, and maintenance, what specifics should I be looking
at when selecting one? Also was there a year that had a significant
amount of enhancements that made it a better car overall or were
they all pretty much the same?

Thanks in advance,
Dennis

BMW CCA