[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E36> harness / Airbox

Has anyone in Digest-land used a Schroth Rallye 3 in an E36 coupe ?
What are the mounting points ? The D-point is obvious, but whaddabout
the two lap points ? I only really what to use it for track time, not
day-to-day.

Also I read about fellow E36 325/M3'ers taking about "Dinan-style" air
boxes and "Euro-M3" airbox or equivalent.  Is this the 540i box, or is
that another option. I am aware of the airbox replacements available
from Dinan et al. but was interested in a genuine BMW part. I live in
California, so anything that appears to effect emmissions must be
avoided or *hidden* !