[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

My karma overfloweth

Well, it had to happen.

I finally finished replacing my entire brake system myself.  Even the metel
lines were replaced.  This wasn't too bad if you have the right tools.  O.K.,
so Im all happy now and go to put the battery in and start the car for the
first time in 3 months.
 It took forever to start and then when it did, it ran on what seemed like a
bad 3 cylinders, so I look at the shaking engine to see what kind of vacuum
hose I have forgotten.  Well....wrong'o...
 The Kugelfisher mini injector pump/mini engine was SPEWING unleaded.
 Between the injector tube outlets there are four hex inset nuts and around
these gas was flowing out around them every where.
AAAARRGHHH....
 I was ready to use my car before it turns into a pile of rust and tires.

 help?

chris
my 92 k100rs got 600 miles this weekend
my 93 Mazda RX7 TT R1 was sold  (It was too easy to beat M3's so Im going to
try in the 02tii  ;^)  )
my Mercedes 6.9 lost even more value (it does this spontaneously)
I think Im going to order a Viper GTS (Considering the 02, I should get the
snap-together model, but the glue one comes in a 1/12th scale)