[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: M3/Snow & Lease

owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided wrote:

> Subject: snow tires BEFORE AST+C

> i found my '94 325i w/225r15's WITH AST were undrivable in chicago snow
> and salt when there was more than 2" of snow.  SO I broke down and got
> Bliztek snow/ice tires.  Wow!  That mate it MORE than drivable, but a
> race car in the snow!

I'm looking to buy/lease a '97 M3.  Compared with sedans of similar
size, how does the M3 compare in poor weather handling.  Currently, I'm
driving a 1994 Eddie Bauer Explorer and this thing is all over the road
at the first sign of ice.

Also, if I lease a BMW and move to a different state (maybe due to the
ice & snow mentioned above!), do I have to return the vehicle to the
original dealership when the lease is up?  Is there a standard provision
for transferring locations in the BWM lease agreement.  Anyone know?