[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

318ti Sports Edition

Hello Everyone,

I haven't been on the list for a long time, so I haven't seen a any posts on
the 318ti??  Good ? bad? didn't hit any in the archives either!  I'm
interested in getting a used 95 Club sports Edition, or new 96 or 97 Sports
Edition.  The 96's got your basic 1.9 liter engine with 138 hp (I think).
It's got sports seats, M suspension, M bumpers and side skirts.  any
thougts?  I drove it, and I really liked the handling, and it seemed more
powerful than the 318i? maybe cause it's lighter (I'm guessing here)..

Also, if anyone has any info on the 97s 318ti sports, could you please let
me know, the dealers in my area have no clue!!  I wanted to know the price
at least, so I would decide wether to go ahead and get a 96 or just wait for
a 97.

Also, the tricky part is if you add 5,000 dollars to the price of the 96 ti
( assuming I rob a bank and get the money) I can get a used 95 M3!

In the end, I really like it, for the money ( @ 25,000 - 27,000 with
traction and sunroof) , after all it's got a tiny M badge on the side of
it.. I guess not bad for my first BMW, but when I grow up I wanna be an M3! :)

Thanx
Lolla Alyan
'90  white miata (auto-Xer)
'9?  BMW to_be_announced
'7?  Anonymous Bicycle.

PS, in case you're wondering, no, I didn't go with the M3 LT! :(