[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

1983 518 BMW

At 07:21 PM 9/1/96 -0400, you wrote:

>bmw-digest                Sunday, 1 September 1996      Volume 05 : Number 172

I am in Panama and we have used 3 and 5s BMWs for 15 years.  In my case, I
have 3 questions  on the 1983 518 BMW:
- -       How can I open a glove compartment with a broken handle? I haven t
found any screws in the back or under it.
- -       How can I replace the glass of the left side rear view mirror.
Again, no screws or anything...
- -       Anybody knows where to get the one-foot long "vents" located between
each rear door and the rear windshhield?  All parts suppliers on Internet
specialize on sellling racing shocks and stuff like that but no simple body
parts.

Thanks for any replies.
ALVARO AGUILAR