[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW Winter Car?

Hello BMW lovers,
	First let me say that this my first post to the list.  The time
is fast approaching for me to store my cars for the winter.  As you can
see from my sig, I live in Montreal, Canada where the winters can get very
harsh. I am looking to get into my first BMW.  As an M3 lover and future
owner (Once I am out of school and get a real job...) I am looking for a
cheap fun car to drive.  What do you experts recommend.  Any response
would be greatly appreciated.
Thank-You

      * VW GTI - THE ULTIMATE HOT HATCH * Fiorenzo Vetrone           *
      *       1991 GTI 16V (RED)        * f_vetro@domain.elided *
      *       1994 GTI 8V (BLACK)       * Concordia University       *
      *         Driver Hired!!          * Montreal, Canada           *