[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

snow tires BEFORE AST+C

>>I'm looking at buying a 1996/7 BMW 328is with ASC+T (and sports package),
>>5-speed or automatic (still negociating with wife :-) ) very soon.
>>
>>   I live in the Pittsburgh area where we get lots of snow, poor snow removal
>>(no sand, just salting of roads), and have lots of steep hills.  Can anyone
>>living in the Pittsburgh area give me a idea of how well ASC+T on the 328
>>performs in the area?
>>
>>Thanks in advance!!
>>Joe Lappa

i found my '94 325i w/225r15's WITH AST were undrivable in chicago snow
and salt when there was more than 2" of snow.  SO I broke down and got
Bliztek snow/ice tires.  Wow!  That mate it MORE than drivable, but a
race car in the snow!

dave kelly
midwest motorsports tunes and chip
dinan level iii w/einbach lowering springs
k&n filtercharger replacement (for the sound of it)
zymol shined :-)