[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

M6 FOR SALE

Posting for net-impaired friend:

1987 M6, Cinnabar/Lotus White leather interior, 72K, immaculate in and out.  I
would be willing to eat out of the engine compartment.  Dinan suspension, K&N,
Bilsteins, otherwise stock and unmolested. Redline throughout, rear console
and air, Custom sheepskins for the Recaros. TRX's with <5K on them.  EVO 4 Car
cover, spare front rotors, water pump. Complete and unrusted tool kit.

Look in Websters under "anal", see the picture of this guy and his M6.  It is
gorgeous and professionally maintained.

$25,000.

Bill Preheim - Orion Motorsports - 402-331-5193
Mobile - 402-670-5741

Can't reach Bill?  Email me, I'll find him.

TIA

Bob Duckworth