[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LSD for 328is

Hello all,

First time post after lurking for a while. I also wanted to say that I
love my car, an Arctic silver 328is 5 spd, sp pkg, despite some ticking
and Check Engine light problems in the first 6k miles. Anyway, I am now
looking into adding a limited slip diff to my car. I remember a few weeks
back a few posts about this--something about having one added for ~$400?
Would the original poster please e-mail me privately or would someone mind
forwarding me a copy of the original post? Any helpful suggestions also
welcome.

TIA,
Zian
96 328is

P.S. Will an LSD from a 95 M3 bolt right in?