[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: speakers for BMWs

Not to advertise, but MB Quart makes speaker systems that will fit into any
BMW. One can mix and match to get the desired system. They then have the
correct crossovers needed for the separates. This is the best if you are
wanting to keep from altering the vehicle. If you then want more sound
(power) than is currently available in the stock system, get a new head unit
and amp (or amps). Subs are great in the trunk. Even in the 325ic, one can
fit a sub without losing what is left of th trunk. If you email me directly,
I can give you some equipment that I have used that worked well.

At one point in time, I changed only the speakers. Soon after added an amp
but kept th dash stock. Then, still not happy, gutted the entire system. If
this is done all at once, you can keep the wiring as is. Add a new stereo.
Replace old in minutes if you sell the BMW.

I learned the hard way.
Paul G Smith
Ontario Systems Corporation
Manager