[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E36 M3 Cabrio Sighting

Well, Miro, if it's any consolation, I've seen one too...east bound on
the Long Island Expressway, in western Nassau... it was Dakar Yellow,
and seemed to have all the proper accoutrements, including  M3 mirrors,
rub strips, wheels, air dam, etc. The top was down, and it appeared to
have rectangular headrests, rather than the M3 coupe headrests, and it
had the standard Motorsport rims, not the 5 spoke luxury rims. I think
it was a well-crafted conversion...

Regards,

Madsman

'95 M3
'96 454 Suburban
Stock in Exxon on order, as the price of same is sure to rise
soon...the 'burban needs to be filled up again..