[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E28> Recommendations for All-Season Tires?

Greetings:

I have a 1986 528e that will soon need new tires.  In Chicago if you have rwd
that means all season tires or snows, and I'd like to get all seasons.  I
want to keep the stock 14" wheels (I know, I know, upgrading to 15 x 7 wheels
would be better, but it's not in the budget right now, and besides, I'm
content with the ride/handling of the OEM 14s :)

Anybody out there have a rec on a good all season tire made in 195/70 HR 14?

Many thanks,

Bob DiLeonardi
BMW CCA 134582
'86 528e  68k miles
Everything works perfectly and it even idles smoothly;  THANKS to fellow
digesters for the advice which helped me pick a great car and is keeping it
running that way!