[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<02> Fixing sloppy shifter

Hi gang-

My '74 2002 shift lever is pretty sloppy.  I was thinking about taking
$100-$150 or so and getting one of the kits I've seen mentioned here.
Does anyone have any recommendations?  Is there a Metric Mechanic
'short-throw' shift kit (or am I misremembering?)?

Is there anything else I should do while I'm installing the kit?

Thanks in advance!

/Dan

Daniel J. O'Shea                      Better the pride that resides
! Software Engineer                   in a citizen of the world.
  ! Paragon Imaging Inc.              Than the pride that divides,
    ! http://www.paragon.com/~oshead  when a colourful rag is unfurled.
      ! dazz@domain.elided                             - Neil Peart